- Born in Pakistan and grew up in Bahrain.
- Married to Atifa Malik and have 3 children: Hussnain, Raiyaan-Ali and Soha Dua’a
- Masters in Management and Leadership, from Antioch University (Yellow Springs – OH)
- Undergraduate in Electrical Engineering-VLSI, from Wright State University (Dayton – OH)
- Employed in Telecom Industry – program, project and process management.
- Board of Director at Noor Islamic Cultural Center and leading the PR department in the capacity as chairman. In addition serving as the Director of Interfaith department.
- Board of Director of YMCA of Hilliard-OH and chairman of Social Responsibility Committee
- VP of Safe Alliance of Interfaith Leaders (SAIL) of Northwest Columbus area.
- Member of Columbus Faith Coalition prayer team against Violence (gun violence, domestic violence, bullying and human trafficking).
- Member of Communication committee of Interfaith Association of Central Ohio (IACO)